I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! As the day comes to an end many of us are preparing to go out shopping tomorrow for things we do and don’t need. I will be doing the same but I am NOT going out at 6am. That is just insane! Here is a helpful tip—>most stores keep there best discounts available until 12pm so there is no reason to get out of your bed at the crack-ass of dawn. I will be going out around 10am and will get plenty of great deals without the complete chaos. I actually enjoy it! Walking off the Thanksgiving smorgasbord is definitely needed and the deals on everything are awesome. Things that normally aren’t on sale are, and those items that are already on sale are even cheaper. I get all of my holiday shopping done this weekend. Whatever I don’t get on Black Friday, I manage to get over the weekend and on Cyber Monday.
A few good tips for Black Friday—> 1. MAKE A LIST!! I can’t stress how important this is. You will get so overwhelmed by all the sale signs and flashing lights you end up buying things you didn’t need and missing the things you set out to purchase. 2. Make a game plan for the mall/stores. Which ones you want to go into and avoid the ones that will be a waste of time. As fun as shopping is, it can be exhausting after a few hours so make the best of your time and don’t go into the stores that aren’t on your list. 3. Wear comfortable clothes. You will be walking around for a good few hours so wear clothes that are easy for changing when you are trying on clothes and have good flats on. You can totally go in your gym attire but if you want to look a little more put together this is my suggestion. Joggers, Sweater, and Slip-on Sneakers. The joggers are a lifesaver. You are basically wearing sweatpants. Sweatpants that look like nice pants. You can’t go wrong there!
Good luck to all of you that will be out shopping! Wishing you all some great steals! I want to hear about all it in the comments section!!
Here is a list of places that I will be shopping at and are having good deals!
- Express has everything 50% off until 12pm
- J.Crew has 30% off full price items & extra 40% off sale items
- J.Crew Factory has 50% off everything! Free shipping on purchase of $50 or more too with code: THANKS
- ASOS is offering 30% off everything! Use code: TGIBF
- Call It Spring is having a Buy One, get One Pair FREE! That’s crazy! In-store only until 11am tomorrow
- MANGO has 30% off everything until sunday. Online code:5BLACK2
- Keds has 25% off & free shipping! Use code: KEDSHOLIDAY
- Madewell has 25% off in store & online. Use code: GIFTON
- Melie Bianco has 40% off with code:BFRIDAY
- THEORY has 40% off everything! That is a rare sale!
- JOE Fresh has 50% off all items
- BaubleBar is offering Take 15% off two items, 25% off three items, and 35% off four items
- American Eagle has 40% off everything!
- GAP has 50% off use online code: BLKFRIDAY
- Old Navy has 50% off!
- Henri Bendel has 30% Off $250+, 25% OFF $150+ FULL PRICE ITEMS
- C.Wonder has 40% off everything! This is one of my favorite stores for gifts!