Heeyyyyy!! It’s FRIDAYYYYYY!!! I know I say it every week but damn it’s such a good day. Last day of work for most of us and the weekend is here! Time for some fun and relaxation. I apologize for the radio silence lately on here and Instagram. I haven’t been feeling all that well lately and thus have not been taking pictures of anything 🙁 so sorry but I’m feeling much better and ready to roll! I am going to start doing a roundup of things for the weekend every week 🙂 (I apologize in advance if I miss a week or two) It will be filled with fun stuff to read, sales to check out, new restaurants, and more shenanigans. Basically a fun post to keep you occupied if you aren’t already lol 😉 Hope you all enjoy this! Leave me a comment with feedback on what you would like to see more or less of 🙂 #TGIF
- Have you been to H&M lately? They have some awesome new pieces out and a wicked sale going on! I just bought this jacket, dress, and this top.
- South Moon Under has tons of new dresses in stock! I am loving all of them OMG. I have to splurge a little for this one. Use code:FALL15 for 15% off orders of $150+free shipping!
- PureWow just came out with a list of Top 6 new restaurants to check out in NYC. Seriously I am going to run to Don Chingon for the spiked queso. Who knew such a thing existed??
- Looking for a new book to read? I’ve heard this is a great read. I just added it to my amazon cart…amongst many other things lol
- PureWow also compiled a list of some great articles to read. I love the one about Stephen Colbert.
- 26 Pictures that Pretty Much Sum Up the Human Experience…hilarious! Number 6 and 25 is totally me! Happens eveytime…SMH.
- Funny puppy videos…enough said.
- Trying to figure out what to add to your wardrobe for the fall? Elle.com has compiled a complete list of Fall 2015 Trend Guide.
- Looking for some fun things to do this weekend? Time Out NYC has you covered with 25 options. I am actually going hiking in upstate NY tomorrow!
*Photo I took when I was at the Refinery Rooftop–>Excellent place!