Labor Day weekend is here! It snuck up on me I have to say. I was too busy enjoying the hot days of summer to notice it’s now September and Labor Day weekend was coming. It is the “last” weekend of summer and there is always so much fun stuff to do. I really am not ready to say goodbye to summer and it’s still pretty hot here. I am not saying goodbye just yet 😉
I’m sure you all have fantastic plans for this weekend filled with beach days, bbqs, shopping trips, boating, and plenty of other things, but in case you slacked off and you weren’t in the mood to “plan” anything here are some great options. Happy Labor Day weekend everyone and stay safe 😉
- Shopping is insane this weekend! I prefer it to Black Friday because the deals you are getting are really good. All the new stuff for fall is on sale and what’s left of the summer fashion is also on wicked sale. This is a great time to stock up on fall essentials and get a few things from the summer wardrobe you have been coveting. I’m going to be shopping at Express, H&M, Mango, DSW, GAP, J.Crew, Anthropologie, American Eagle, and of course Kate Spade. All of these places have huge sales going on and there are so many more. And if you don’t feel like going to the stores you can do all of this online and most of the places are offering free shipping this weekend too! Hurray!!
- If you are in the tri-state area go watch a match! The US OPEN is going on now!
- Don’t feel like battling with people at the beach? Me either….pack a picnic and go to the park. You won’t pay for anything besides what you bring and you can get in some sunshine.
- In the mood to go to a crazy dance festival? Electric Zoo is going on all weekend at Randall’s Island. It is an experience for sure. I went several years ago and it was so fun!
- Go into the city, have brunch, grab a drink outside & walk around. The city is dead right now so it’s actually really quiet and not overgrown with tourists. I love this time 🙂
I plan on relaxing with hubby man and friends all weekend long. Play some tennis, do some more shopping, eat lots of delicious food, go to a birthday party, and lots of outdoor drinking. Happy Weekend!