Woohoo it’s the weekend! I have been going hardcore all week and am not stopping. I’m actually traveling right now (again) to Cleveland for my parents 30th anniversary. Crazy they have been married that long lol. I have to say the first full week of this new year has been very good. I have stayed motivated and went to the gym everyday, have been eating much better, and not drinking. So far it hasn’t been hard but I’m only a week in. Let’s see how I feel this time next week lol. I hope you are all staying motivated! The new year is also a great time to do some early “spring” cleaning around your home and getting rid of clutter that has accumulated over the year. Cleaning up and getting organized will make you feel more productive and motivated to do more things. My storage closet is bursting at the seams. That will be my project next week 😉 So, it finally got cold here, I guess El Nino has passed and we are in an Arctic Freeze, who the hell knows with this crazy weather. I am now pulling out my boots, scarves, and gloves…it has definitely thrown me for a loop. #bbrrrrr Stay warm friends! Check out all the links below to keep 2016 going strong!
- How to use coffee grounds around the house
- 50 Favorite Weight Watchers Recipes
- Check out this plan to get your home super organized!
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- 7 Apps you need to start 2016 off right
- If you are looking for a good 30day plan to get you in shape try this one out!
- Remember it’s not a diet, it’s a LIFESTYLE! Read these 10 rules of wellness.
- This is just for fun because we all need a good laugh every now and then 😉