Guys it’s SNOWING!! Like reallly snowing. Winter Storm Jonas has arrived. I am pretty excited about finally having the first real snow storm around here. We had a couple of days with some flurries but nothing significant, until now. I personally really love the snow. It’s so pretty and makes me feel like a kid again. I know it can be dangerous driving blah, blah but I plan on being home all day. I will definitely go out and take some pictures and probably throw some snowballs at my #instagramhusband 😉 For all of you who don’t enjoy the snow so much, I hope you are all staying warm, with hot chocolate in hand. Check out the links below and enjoy your weekend!
- Have you heard about micro needling? It’s all the rage right now
- If you are in Brooklyn, you should check out this new Dine In Theatre! The tickets are $3!
- Trying to stay healthy but you just can’t give up your cocktails? I have been doing a Dry January (not going to lie, it’s not easy), but if you are craving a cocktail try one of these healthier versions.
- Cute workout clothes definitely help to stay motivated. Try out some of these 🙂
- Thinking about your next vacation already? Check out this list of 19 life changing places to visit.
- Carpool karaoke with some of our fav celebs is hilarious! Watch it now!
- Read these 8 mistakes you could be making that makes your acne worse, without even realizing it. I definitely have done several of these things 🙁
- Surviving cold and flu season can be really tough. Read this article to help battle it out!
Photo by Bora Images *Last years snow storm