Long weekend woohoo!! I am super excited to have an extra day added to my weekend. I feel like we look forward to the weekend all week long and then it goes by in a blink on an eye once Friday night hits. Having an extra day is HUGE! It means an extra day to relax, do fun things (like shop some wicked sales), and not stress about work. I am so looking forward to having some time with hubby (he was away earlier this week for work), cooking up some new recipes that I can’t wait to share with you guys, and just have some good old fun with friends. Follow me on snapchat(ilona-shabovta) to get some sneak peaks and for some good laughs! Stay warm you guys!
- Thinking that your new year detox mean you can’t have any sweets? FALSE. Try out these to kill your sweet tooth and still do good for your body
- If you are looking for a quick and healthy meal, try this one out. It’s super easy, healthy, and delicious!
- Make this super easy and healthy side dish to have with your dinner!
- If you are looking to do some shopping this weekend there are a ton of killer sales! Check out Madewell, Anthropologie, J.Crew, GAP, Old Navy, South Moon Under, LOFT, Ann Taylor, American Eagle, Guess, Sandro, TopShop, Express, Opening Ceremony, & Other Stories, and Urban Outfitters.
- Try these breakfast hacks to make life easier.
- If you are itching to book a vacation try out these travel websites!
- Start cleaning out your closet! Check this list of 16 things to clear out asap.