Happy Valentine’s Day Weekend everyone!! I hope you have some sweet things planned for the weekend and if not, that’s ok to just Netflix and Chill 😉 I am not a big VDay person myself, nor is hubby man. I think you should treat everyday like it’s valentine’s and say how you feel about your S.O. and make everyday a little more special. With that said, I do think it can be very sweet to get something a little extra special on that day. I know I won’t object to flowers and sweets lol. I actually made a love themed brunch this morning and it put a huge smile on hubby’s face. I did feel good, I won’t lie, and it was delicious! It’s super, super easy to make. I used ezekiel toast to keep it healthy and then used an assortment of things I had in the fridge. Literally can put whatever you want on them and it will definitely be a nice surprise for all you loved ones, including the kiddos!
- Looking for something sweet to make for your loved ones? Check out the honey vanilla madeleines I made!
- Flowers are super expensive and we don’t need the temptation of more chocolate. These little gifts are just as sweet and all are under $20!
- Forgot to make reservations? OpenTable has compiled a list of all the places in NYC that are having special menus just for VDay.
- If you are planning on having a Galentines Day, check out this list of things you can do without a S.O.
- This is the ultimate list of gifts for literally EVERYONE, including your dog.
- If you plan on staying home tomorrow and cooking, check this list before you plan out your meal.
- Read about all the different vday traditions around the world 🙂
- Lovely Valentine’s Day outfits for every date possible.