It’s the first day of spring!! I can’t believe it is finally spring season, even though Mother Nature likes to play cruel jokes on us here in the Northeast. We had some snow flurries today, ugh! Yes you did read that correctly. It is also 30 degrees. It was in the 70s last weekend! Along with the time change last weekend, I was so thrown off my work flow and too busy enjoying the weather. So apologies for not having a weekender post up last week. I know this one is a little late and the weekend is sadly almost over but there are still tons of great links to read up on and things to plan out for next weekend. It will also be Easter weekend and a holiday for many. Hopefully the weather will be nice and warm otherwise I will be cold in my very springy dress. Fingers crossed everyone. Also keep an eye out for some yummy dessert recipes to make that will please everyone!
- I love all the lightweight scarves at Mango right now! Perfect for the transitional weather
- Modcloth has sooo many gorgeous dresses for spring! I am obsessed with this one! The prices are too good!
- Try these foods to get more iron in your diet.
- A wonderful reason to love your latte a little bit more. I am thrilled 🙂
- Traveling on a budget seems nearly impossible. Read this before you finalize your summer trip details.
- All the best things going on in NYC this entire month is complied here!
- If you are local in NJ, you have to go check out Jerry’s Homemade! Awesome Italian food.
- Have you seen all the new jewelry at Stella & Dot?? I want all the necklaces 😉
Photo by Bora Images