TGIF peeps!! I cannot even being to tell you how happy I am it is Friday. This has literally been one of the longest weeks…Hubs and I have been working long days every day this week. Going to bed around 1am every day and getting up early starts to really wear on you after a while. Tonight I am going to be an old lady and go to bed earlyyyyy. I am so excited about this too! Clearly I am not 21 anymore and my sleep takes priority at this point in the game. This doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy a good time out, because I do, I just need to rest. Don’t worry though, there will be plenty of fun adventures this weekend so make sure you follow along on snapchat 🙂 (ilona-shabovta) Sometimes a good break is needed to recharge the body and mind. I don’t think I would have made it through this week if I wasn’t eating healthy either. It really does make a big difference in the way you feel and how the body functions. I committed myself to having some sort of smoothie for breakfast everyday as a quick and healthy jumpstart to the day. It took 5 minutes at the most to prep everything and stick it in the blender. There are tons of great recipes out there and I share mine on snapchat too! As always, I love to share lots of great links with you guys so check them all out! There are some great new recipes to try out, smoothies, kitchen and life hacks, skincare updates, and always fun things to do in the area. Hope you all enjoy the weekend and pray that this cold weather goes away!!! I need some sunshine in my life. I can’t deal with it anymore!
- If your laptop is running a little slow you might need to do a little cleanup. Check out this list of things to remove asap.
- When you hear the word casserole, you immediately think comfort food and loaded with unhealthy things. This is not alway the case! There are tons of great healthier casserole options right here.
- Turn your boring hummus into something really yummy and unexpected! I can’t wait to try them all!
- Did you know you replace several of your beauty products with coconut oil? Check it out 🙂
- As the weather gets warmer and we head into the summer you tend to want lighter, fresh food. This list of recipes is perfect for the spring and summer!
- 5 ingredients you need to detox your skin thanks to Allure.com!
- Obsessed with this dress from J.Crew. Get 30% off with code:TIMETOSHOP
- Modcloth has so many cute dresses for spring!
- The donuts in my photo are from Glaze Artisan Donuts. You have to check them out! Keep an eye out for a full re-cap of my visit there!
- 15 Awesome things to do in NYC this weekend 🙂