OMG you guys seriously, THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY!
Friday, let me hug you! It has been a crazy few weeks and my apologies for not posting much. I have been dealing with a ton of family stuff and personal things and it has been so overwhelming. The only thing that has helped over the last 2 months is YOGA. It has been my saving grace, but I’ll talk more about that next week 😉 Anywaysssss, I am so glad it’s the weekend! HELLO FRIDAY!! This is the first weekend in a veryyyy long time that I have nothing I have to do, or anywhere I have to be, or have to work! I am so excited 🙂 We all need a break and this is a much needed one for me. The weather finallyyyyyyy decided to get with the program, since it was cold and raining for what felt like an eternity. I can’t wait to spend the weekend outside relaxing and sipping on Rosé of course! 😉 As always I have added a ton of great links to keep you busy this weekend and some great links for life in general. Hope you all have a great weekend and follow me on snapchat (ilona-shabovta) to see what I am up to also!
- 30 Awesome beauty products you need to check out!
- For all of you snapchat fans out there, you have to see these hidden tricks! I definitely didn’t know some of them!
- 8 things you should know about Rosé!
- Plus some drink recipes you can make with Rosé!
- You are going to need some food to go with all of that Rosé, so check out these easy one pan chicken dinners!
- If you are in NYC and wanting to splurge on a killer facial, then check this list of some of the best facials in town.
- 12 brand new books to get you covered for all of your summer reading.
- Gorgeous summer dresses that can be dressed up or down.
- If you are in a hair rut (raising my hand here), you have to see all these cute hairstyles for the spring/summer. I can’t wait to try them out myself.
- Needing some workout tops with a little inspo? Check these out 🙂
- For all of you ladies that wear glasses like me, this article is for you!
- Awesome exercises to get nice toned arms, because summer is coming 🙂
- Tons of home remedies to get rid of those zits!