Oh man you guys what a crazy week this has been! Seriously it seems like whenever you come back from a vacation a huge To-Do List is always waiting. I feel like I can’t even remember everything I did this week lol. I am so glad it’s the weekend though, because I need to chill out after this week of madness. I have so many photos to share with you all from my trip, first I need to sort them out! It was such a nice vacation. We all had such a good time and one too many Bahama Mamas. It was much needed for all of us and we came back feeling refreshed and a little tan. I’ll share more of our vacation soon! I plan on hitting the beach this weekend to keep that nice glow while I can. #whitegirlproblems
Also this weekend is Father’s Day, so don’t forget to do something special for Dad. I have added a ton of great links below (including some Father’s Day ideas) in this weekender post to keep you busy all weekend long. Enjoy the sunshine and relax with some vino!
- Check out these 7 tips to keep your pedicure lasting longer!
- Getting bored with the usually rice as your side dish? Try out these great alternatives 🙂
- Victoria’s Secret is having there semi-annual sale! Stock up now, seriously.
- Express is also having a huge sale!
- Did you know there is a Wing Festival happening in NYC? By wings I mean chicken wings, delicious hot wings and some beer. This will definitely be a fun event if you love these little wings.
- Check out this genius way to cook pasta, without water!
- Trying to pack for a vacation can seem a bit daunting, but no worries! Check out this list of 16 must have items.
- In case you forgot to get your Dad something awesome, flip through this list stat!
- A few more ideas for Dad, because we all know how much he has done for us.
- Check out this list from TimeOut NYC! There are soon many fun things happening in and around the city this weekend!