Happy Weekend Everyone!
Man am I glad it’s the weekend!! Is it too soon to start celebrating with Rosé?? I’m going to say no lol. It’s been a long week and I’m still fighting off the remnants of a cold from last weekend. I still don’t know how I managed to get sick because I rarely get sick thanks to all the healthy eating & vitamins. If you follow me on snapchat (ilona-shabovta) then you saw I was away last weekend for a girls trip in Wilimington, NC. I haven’t seen some of these girls in almost 10 years! We all had such a fantastic time staying up late chatting, drinking, and general catching up. I am so happy I got to see everyone and relax at the beach. This weekend is kinda of a crappy weather one. Rain, Rain, and more Rain. That doesn’t mean you can’t have fun though! I have rounded up a bunch of things to do this weekend come rain or shine. 🙂
- If you are stuck inside because of the rain like some us check out this fun jump rope workout you can do in your living room!
- Check out these fun new manicure ideas this weekend!
- There are tons of free events going on this month in NYC! Check them out here.
- The best cross body bags for your body type, because boobs can get in the way. #raisingmyhand
- If you’re looking for a new eye cream that will give you a quick wakeup, try one of these out. I personally love this one from Clinique.
- I know you have heard how great retinol is for your skin but just in case you had any skepticism left read this article.
- 15 food trends you need to try this summer!
- If it’s not raining where you are at, head to the beach with a great book. Check out this list of summer reading books.
- If you are making a trip out to the Hamptons, check out this event list!