I cannot believe this is the last weekend in August!!! How did that happen? Labor Day Weekend is coming up and it’s the last (technical) hoorah of the summer. This summer has been such an amazing one and of course has gone by wayyyy too fast. It seems to always go fast but especially this summer. I have been fortunate enough to do a lot of traveling these past few months and it has been so amazing. I have experienced so many new things and took away memories that will last forever. There is one more trip coming up after NYFW so keep an eye on Instagram(@ilonashabovta) and Snapchat(ilona-shabovta). 🙂 Since Labor Day is coming up I am going to add links to make the last weeks of summer the best they can be wherever you are in the world. Check them all out below!
Also, I promise my travel guides are coming soon! I swear they take forever but I love doing them because so many others have helped me out a ton with all of my planning so I want to pay it forward and help you all out too. Let me know if you have any specific questions about traveling and I will answer them all very soon! Happy Weekend my friends!
- Check out PureWow’s list of things to do before summer is over!
- Want to take a happy hour sunset cruise around Manhattan? It’s only $35!
- If you are in the north east and love tennis then this is for you! The US Open starts next week!
- Wherever you are in the USA there is a fantastic dessert spot you have to try out at some point in your life. Might as well do it now and make a road trip out of it if it’s not close by! Check out the list!
- With all the fun things you will be doing you probably won’t be sleeping too much. This eye cream will do wonders to keep you looking fresh.
- No one has time to waste standing by the stove all day when it’s so nice outside. Check this list of dinner recipes you can make in 15 minutes or less! Major win
- If you are heading out to the Hamptons, check this list of spots!