Thirsty Thursday. Do you guys remember those back in college or still have those days? I like to keep that fun tradition going to some point. Hubby and I love mixing up new drinks all the time, so we made this one to use up what’s left of the peaches from the summer. I’m sure you still have a few lying around and if not the grocery stores still have a good amount of them lingering. This drink is super easy and very refreshing. The weather is starting to slowly change but it’s always nice to have bubbly anytime of the year. It’s also a nice way to toast goodbye to the summer and welcome in the new season. This drink takes just a few minutes to put together and is sooo good after a long day at work. I added my favorite liquor to this drink once again. If you don’t remember it’s Saint-Germain, and lets be honest it just makes all bubbly drinks taste that much better. I am addicted lol. Check out the recipe below and cheers to it almost being the weekend!
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- 2 peaches, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Saint-Germain, 1oz goes into each drink. I usually buy a small bottle for one bottle of Prosecco
- Mint Sprigs for garnish
- Make sure the Prosecco is chilled!
- Slice the peaches thinly and cut some into chunks for garnish
- Put peaches and blueberries into the glasses
- Add 1oz Saint-Germain to each glass
- Pop the bubbly and pour into the glass
- Garnish with mint and Enjoy!
*Side Note—> I like to freeze about 1/4 cup of blueberries beforehand to help the drink stay cold but this is optional.
Photos by Bora Images