Happy First Weekend of Fall!!
So it actually feels like fall this weekend. I will admit I really love this season. The weather starts to shift and it’s time to wear jeans and long sleeves. This season brings all the feels you guys. Apple cider and pumpkin spice everything begins to invade my house and I couldn’t be happier. It’s such a cozy, comforting feeling that comes with the change. You finally start to add some layers and make soups and everything just feels comfy and at ease. This is such a welcome change from the summer. It was hot, busy, but very fun. With the beginning of fall it brings a slow down which everyone needs after a busy fun summer, regardless if you traveled a ton or not. I know I try to pack in as many activities as possible during the summer since it does fly by so fast.
So everyone enjoy the first weekend of fall and the shift in the weather with a pumpkin spice latte if you haven’t had one yet. Another thing I love is that there are so many amazing things to do in the fall. Check out the list below to get a jumpstart on all the goodness fall has to offer. I personally cannot wait to go apple picking and make pie. #nomnom 🙂 🙂 🙂
- The 54th New York Film Festival starts on September 30!
- Slice Out Hunger is having its annual $1 Slice Pizza Night on October 5. This event brings over 50 of NYC’s best pizzerias together for a night of pizza madness and 100% of proceeds benefit New Yorkers in need. Need I say more??
- Cider Week is October 21-30 here in NYC. There is something going on every day that week. I would definitely check it out!
- NYCWFF is October 13-16. Get tickets now to over 100 different food events. All the fav chefs from Food Network will be there. Foodie dreams right here people.
- Check out some of the cool exhibits at The Museum of the Moving Image.
- Burt’s Bees has a Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm. You’re welcome.
- If you are getting bored with your hairstyle check out this list of fall hair trends from Glamour. I know I’m ready for a change. Stay tuned to see what I do 🙂
- Go APPLE PICKING!!! There are so many places in the northeast to do this. Just type in google to see what is close to you. Here you can find all the places in NY State and here for New Jersey. I always go to Riamede Farm.