Damn this week was longggggggg. Anybody feeling this way?? I always look forward to the weekend but even more so this time. I have a bunch of fun things going on! On Saturday I’m doing a takeover for TheFeedFeed!! I am sooooo excited and a little nervous lol. Please follow them on snapchat to see what I will be making. 🙂 I will give you a hint….it’s brunch related. Also on Sunday we have two birthday parties to attend. They are both birthdays for kids but all the adults are going to be having a good time. Follow along on snapchat to see the cuties. It’s crazy how fast they grow up! The little girl is going to be one and not so little boy will be eleven. On top of all that I will be doing a ton of packing as we are leaving for Russia on Monday!! This trip has been in the works for a long time now and I’m ready to go! There will be lots of meeting the family and hearing stories about the shenanigans Boris did as a kid. There will also be a lot of vodka, naturally. 🙂
I’ve added a bunch of great links to keep you busy all weekend long below. Hope you all enjoy!
- If you are looking for some great fall candles definitely check out Energii Candle Co. and get 15% off w/code: ilona15
- There are a ton of great new restaurants that just opened in NYC. Check out the list from TimeOut NY! I can’t wait to try the Drunken Dumpling.
- There are still a ton of sales happening this weekend so if you missed them last weekend it’s OK! Joe Fresh get 30% off clearance w/code:secretsale30, Express has 40% off everything, J.Crew has 40% off sale items w/code:GETSHOPPING, and get 35% off at GAP w/code:WARMER.
- So if you are looking to add a new eyeshadow palette to your makeup bag, check these out. I love the urban decay naked palette.
- Have you heard about the new collab H&M is doing? KENZO you guys! It hits stores November 3, but you can get a preview right here of the collection.
- If you are looking for some inspo for Halloween, look at this.
- So you need a new concealar and don’t want to spend a fortune right? Check out this list of great concealers for $10 and under!
- Since we are always trying to find healthy snacks, try one out from this list that also helps burn fat.