The holiday is coming guys. The Feast or in other words Thanksgiving. This is a really great holiday to be with friends and family and really be thankful for all the wonderful things in our lives. It is also a great holiday to EAT. Like serious amounts of delicious, comforting food. During this holiday it is completely acceptable to literally pig out and eat as much as you possibly can consume. If you are hosting this year, good luck! I know how much fun and how stressful it can be to host large gatherings. Save your self some stress and have people help or bring things. Seriously give up some of the control and you will be able to enjoy the holiday so much more.
Also if you are having people over you will need a cocktail and this one is perfect! It has all flavors of the season like cozy cinnamon and cranberries. It is very light and refreshing and great for toasting the holiday. The addition of orange and Grand Marnier gives it a really nice taste and you can drink it before dinner and during too. The spices in the drink will compliment all the flavors in the dinner meal and honestly you can’t go wrong with a Prosecco drink anytime. Cheers!
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- 1oz Grand Mariner
- Orange, sliced
- 1/2 orange squeezed. 1/2oz of juice per drink
- Cranberries for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- On a small plate mix the cinnamon and sugar.
- Rub the rim of the glass with a sliced orange and dip into the sugar mixture to rim the glass.
- Pour in the 1oz Grand Mariner into the rocks glass.
- Fill with prosecco, add in the cinnamon stick, and 1/2oz orange juice.
- For the garnish place cranberries and thin sliced orange on a toothpick.
*Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any posts! There are lots of new recipes and outfit inspiration coming just in time for the holidays!
Photos by Bora Images