Hey There Weekend…
Wow this week really flew by! I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping up with the weekender posts the past few weeks but I have been sooo busy!!!! Between lots of work, cooking up new recipes, and traveling I have had a hard time to get back on schedule. The holidays are also coming and I feel like we will all be even busier. I have found that getting everything written down really helps. There’s something about the good ole’ pen and paper that helps visualize it all. I strongly suggest getting a notepad and jotting down all the things you need to get done and prioritize them too. It will help immensely.
Also my bestie, Katelyn, is coming into town Sunday so there will definitely be some shenanigans. On Sunday I will also be doing a snapchat takeover for TheFeedFeed making this holiday drink. Please follow along! 🙂 Plus if you happen to be in New Jersey, you should definitely check out Raymond’s for brunch. It’s one of my favorite spots and so delicious! Order the matcha cappuccino if you are a fan of it. It’s one of the best I’ve ever had to date.
- The off the shoulder trend was huge this summer and now you can carry it into the fall too with these sweaters.
- There are a ton of new restaurants that opened last month here in NYC. Definitely go check some of them out.
- Joe Fresh has so many awesome new items for the season, plus get a free scarf w/code: FRESHGIFT when you spend $75
- If you are on the hunt for some new beauty products check out this list.
- The sales are sooo good this weekend!! Check out GAP. J.Crew, Bloomingdale’s, Alex & Ani, Modcloth, Old Navy, Madewell, Kate Spade, Call It Spring, LOFT, and Macys.
- There are so many great holiday shows this year in NYC! Definitely check one out if you can they don’t disappoint.
- Also if you are looking for something fun to do in NYC this weekend then check this list.
*You can get this cozy scarf and sunglasses at ilymix // get 20% off w/code: Ilona20