The countdown to NYE has begun! It’s hard to believe that 2016 is coming to an end. I have to say this year went by very fast. Overall this was a very good year for me, my friends, family, and business. I’m really excited for the new year and all the exciting things it will bring. I’m going to keep this post short and simple since I’m getting ready to celebrate tonight but not without a delicious drink recipe in hand. Oh and cookies too. I swear I have never made this many cookies before in such a short period of time. They should change my name to the cookie lady haha. 🙂
Anyways back to the drink. I partnered with LaMarca to bring you this delicious Tangerine Sparkle. LaMarca has always been my favorite bubbly so you can only imagine how excited I was to partner with them. It’s just such a great prosecco and the price point for this quality really can’t be beat. I also love the tangerine juice in it too. It’s super light and refreshing. Also how cute does the star anise looks in it?! It gives it a nice holiday feel. Hope you guys all have a fabulous NYE and celebrate in style! Cheers to 2017!!
- 1 bottle LaMarca Prosecco
- 4 Tangerines
- 8 Star Anise
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4oz freshly squeezed tangerine juice
- Chill the bottle of prosecco
- Use a peeler to make ribbon curls from the tangerine peel. Use light pressure and go around the fruit in a circular motion.
- Add 1oz of the juice to each glass.
- Pour in the prosecco and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
- Add 2 star anise to each glass.
- You can also chill the glasses and pomegranate seeds beforehand to make the drink extra cold.
Photos by Bora Images
*Thank you to LaMarca for sponsoring this post. All views in this post are mine and original.