It’s the first weekend of the new year! How is everyone feeling so far with one week already in the books? I for one am so happy it’s the weekend. Even though this week was short, it felt sooooo long! Getting back into the swing of working after a break is always tough for me. I took a much needed social media/blogging break this week and gave myself a chance to really restart. It’s super important to give yourself a break, which is one of my goals for the new year. I also decided to do goals this year instead of resolutions. Hubby and I sat down during the holiday break and made a list of goals we want to accomplish in the new year separate and collectively. It feels good to have a list of these things visible to keep the goals in mind. There was the usual getting back in shape and saving money but there are also so many more goals that I can’t wait to accomplish. Time will show 🙂
So since most of us are all about the “New Year, New Me” concept, this weekend post will be all about things to help get you in the right mindset to have the best year ever. I will also dedicate this month to all the healthy recipes so stay tuned for those too! I hope you all go out and do something fun this weekend even if it’s as simple as brunch with your favorite people, which incidentally I will be doing because brunch is the best.
- If you are looking for a healthy, protein packed snack try out new Muuna Cottage Cheese. They are actually really good and great on the go. I also like cooking with them too.
- Check out this 30 Day Push-up Challenge! I’m starting it this weekend 🙂
- Need some cute workout clothes to get you going? Check out all the great stuff on sale at Old Navy and GAP.
- Looking for a new planner? I love mine from Ban.do! It’s so fun and full of great stickers and cute pages.
- Searching for a killer new playlist to get your workouts going? Check this out!
- Want to try another 30 day challenge? This one is for you booty and this one is for those sexy arms.
- Check out Monat Hair Products! They are made here in the USA and are excellent!
- Here are some good low-carb dinners that actually taste good.