Thank God it’s Friday! Every week feels like a busy week but this was a hard one. Family life has been really tough and it’s taking a toll on me emotionally. It seems like everything keeps on going in the wrong direction. Just have to try to stay positive and drink that wine when needed I suppose, which has been a lot lately if we are being honest. Luckily I have such a great support system and they have really been helping to get through this difficult time. I can’t stress enough how important it is to talk to someone when life is kicking you down. Also I have found meditation at night really does help. This is the app I have been using if you guys want to try it out.
Anyway, it’s finally starting to feel like fall here in the northeast and I couldn’t be happier. There have been some really warm and humid weeks and I’m just over it. So so so ready for open windows, mulled cider, sweaters and all the pumpkin spice.
This weekend Misha, Hubby, and I are going to Tompkins Sq in NYC for the annual Dog Halloween Parade. Yes, we have turned into crazy puppy people and proud of it lol. I have always wanted to go but never had the opportunity or my own puppy so now I’m super excited to participate in this event. There will be so many cute dogs in costume and will just be a lot of fun. If you are in the area, you should definitely go to check out all the cuteness, even if you don’t have a dog yourself. Hope you all have a great weekend and as always I have added a ton of great links to to keep you busy this weekend and get in the fall spirit.
- Halloween is also around the corner so if you don’t have a costume yet
- If you are searching for some new ways to add protein to your diet, you need to read this!
- 10 really good habits for ways to be happier in life
- Some excellent shoe trends this fall you need to check out
- How to do a gut reboot before the holidays hit.
- All the best movies you need to see this fall.
- If you are wanting to do some gardening, read this guide for the best perennials to plant.
- Check out this list of 50 new books to read this season.
- This list is full of amazing things to do this season if you need a little inspiration.
- If you are itching for some traveling, check out this list of places to go during the season.
P.S. How freaking cute is Misha? 🙂 You can also follow him on Instagram too lol 🙂
Also you can’t go wrong with a classic pair of white converse for the fall season!
Photos by Bora Images